|Picture courtesy of Cheerios & Lattes|
It’s time for another copy cat recipe and today I’m sharing ten copycats from one of my favorite coffee bars, Starbucks. I’m a huge Starbucks fan. I don’t have a location close enough to me to visit as often as I like and, honestly, even if I could, I’d probably spend way too much money on lattes. Who needs that temptation right? So the next best thing for me is to get a few bags from the grocery store, which with some very sweet coaxing, I can get my hubby to buy for me (he’s a, “Just get the cheapest one” kind of guy).
Now price, convenience, and taste are all taken care of with these 10 Copycat Starbucks Recipes that Ashley over at Frugal Coupon Living has so nicely shared on her blog. I’ve taken a look at these and they’re definitely something I’m going to try.
Here are the ten posted on her blog:
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte from Mom Advice
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappaccino from The Dallas Socials
- Caramel Macchiato from Snapguide
- Cinnamon Dolche Latte from Ambivalent Attorney
- Passion Fruit & Lemon Tea from It’s the Life
- Chai Tea Latte from Cheerios and Latte’s
- Frappaccino from Cheerios and Latte’s
- Strawberries and Creme Frappaccino from ReplicaRecipes
- Iced Green Tea Latte from So, hi
- Caramel Mocha Frappuccino from Recipe Tips
Plus there’s a bonus featuring recipes for Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino and Cinnamon Dolce Syrup. Keep in mind that these ten recipes are a collection of recipes from other blogs that Ashley has gathered to make it easy for us, but I’m excited to copycat the passion fruit & lemon tea, the pumpkin spice latte (my favorite), and the caramel machiatto.
If you know of any other copycat Starbucks recipes, please share them. I’d love to hear!