Handmade is the one sure way to have something unique to give this Valentine’s Day. The benefits – no two items will ever be exactly alike. I have to say that’s what I love most about buying (and making) handmade gifts. I get joy out of knowing that when I give something handmade, I’m giving something that is truly unique, and people remember unique.
Here are some really inexpensive things you can do for Valentine’s Day to make it something special.
- Stamp a white paper table cloth in red ink hearts and place a dish of candy in the center.
- Place a banner in the entryway to be seen as soon as your loved one opens the door.
- Grab some 4 x 5 kraft bags and use your printer to print a message on them. Tie it with red ribbon.
- Say it with a handmade card. Some Etsy shops will customize you card so that it’s extra special.
- Print gift art and frame it.
Your Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be elaborate for it to be enjoyable. In fact, sometimes very simple is not only effective but beautiful!